11/4/10

The Bose® In-Ear Headphones

     If you are like me and listen to your iPod all the time, then you need a good set of headphones. Bose is known world wide for making some of the best audio equipment for the masses, so you would think that they would make great pair of headphones. Well, they do. In fact these are the best headphones that I have ever used. They have a good even sound at all volume levels, they have a fantastic bass thump that would make you think you are standing next to a 15" woofer ( well not exactly ) and there is no screech in the highs. I can also honestly say that I don't get any annoying ringing in my ears after wearing these for a couple of hours. They fit in my ears very comfortably with no falling out and I can even hear nearby conversations if needed. 
     In my opinion these are the best headphones that normal people can buy. Yes $60 seems a little high for portable music devices compared to the $8 crap and the $17 stuff you see elsewhere, but its the sound that you want and its the sound that you get. There is no comparison. You Gotta Have Bose!!