11/3/10

The Scosche tapSTICK

     The Scosche tapSTICK is the greatest addition to my iPod Shuffle I could have ever purchased. I got annoyed with the Apple headphones that came with my Shuffle and you can't just plug in your favorite ear buds and go the gym. You need a dongle or a Scosche tapSTICK. This is a sheath that covers your iPod shuffle and has the controls, that were built into the original headphones, on the side of the device. This gives you a sturdy control area that is easy to get to. When I'm in the gym I have the headphones under my shirt so that the wire doesn't get caught up on anything. With the controls built into the wire I would sometimes have a hard time getting to them. Not to mention the issue I was having with the ear buds falling out of my ears. The tapSTICK has solved these issues. I am able to use my favorite ear buds and have the controls in an easily accessible location.
     When I 1st purchased the iPod Shuffle I almost returned it after a couple of weeks of ear buds falling out, but then after a little Googling I found the tapSTICK. You Gotta Have this cool little device if you have an iPod Shuffle.