11/3/10

The iPod Shuffle

This is the coolest Shuffle that Apple has ever made. Its durable, sleek and very easy to use. The 4GB of memory should be plenty for most people and the transfer rate from my computer is very good. I can change out the entire library in about 1.5 minutes. The charge holds for a long time too. I can use it for 3 days in the gym on a single charge without any problems. Just clip it to your shorts or shirt and you are in business. You wont even feel the shuffle attached to you. This has replaced my 160Gb iPod for all activities that might damage the screen. My 160Gb iPod now lives in my car and also gets to ride in airplanes on occasion. This cool little iPod comes in numerous colors to suite your needs. Silver, Black, Pink, Blue and  Green. If you want to buy your loved ones something that they will actually use and genuinely appreciate, then this is it. You Gotta Have this iPod.

The only issue i have with this iPod is the headphones with the controls built in. These headphones sound great, as they should, but they fall out of my ears when i am doing anything but standing still. I run, lift weights and do all kinds of exercise, but I hate it when I constantly need to readjust my earphones. This led me to look into the tapSTICK By Scosche.

No comments: